Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rite Aid

I thought there weren't a lot of good deals at Rite Aid this week, so I didn't post a list, but then I saw that the O-Celo sponges were $.99 and there's a $1/1 coupon in the Publix Winter Savings booklet (scanned, no beeps, so I got $.01 overage). Plus, the Nivea lotion is on sale, making the Nivea deal cheaper (b/c of tax) so I did this

1 Nivea lotion $5.99/ea
-Free wyb 2 lip product mq
4 Nivea lip $2.99/ea
-(2) bogo lip product mq's
-(2) $.50/1 lip product (found on display at KMart)
1 Halls $.99
-$.50/1 Video Values RAq
-$5/20 Video Values RAq
=$1.69 oop
~earned $1 Nivea Body SCR#117 (lotion) & $2 Nivea lip SCR#116

Then I needed headphones for my daughter (finally found her an MP3 player for Christmas), so I got those $14.99, and bought several O-Celo to up the value to $20 to use a $5/20.
Paid $13.xx but needed these, got a discount and will use it toward my GOS (which I needed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment