Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Produce FLip!

Oh we LOVE these!!

There's a new produce FLip, $2 off wyb $6 produce. Print some of these and take those babies to Publix, or actually shop at Food Lion for some maybe good deals? I haven't looked at my ad yet, but I'll report back shortly after I take a peek at it and let you know if there are any deals to be had.

oh yeah, there's a meat FLip too. (I forget to post about those since we don't eat meat.) :)

Ok, nuts are produce. So, think about pairing the Diamond mq with the produce FLip. One scenario- buying at Food Lion (stolen from HCW) might be:
Diamond nuts in the shell $2.99
Diamond nuts in the shell $2.99
banana $.10
Total: $6.10

Use
$3/2 Diamond mq
$2/6 Produce FLip
=-$5

=$1.10 for two bags of nuts and a banana.
I will be stocking up on these! (I don't know prices at Publix on the Diamond nuts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment