Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Great deal on toys at KMart

It's pretty rare that I instruct you guys to go to KMart, but here's the one time I will. :) Well, one of the few.
KMart is having a deal on Playskool toys, many of them are Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Pair that with the printables at Coupons.com and you have yourself some pretty cheap toys.

here's what I did

Dinosaur Stompers $24.99
Playskool Sit N'Spin $22.49
Playskool Sit N'Spin $22.49 --Rang up $0.00--
Total before coupon: $47.48

Use
$10/1 Sit n Spin printable
$10/1 Sit n Spin printable
$10/1 Stompers printable
-$30

Total oop: $17.48 + tax

Lots of the items that have printables are included. Things I noticed:
Mr Potato Heads
Musical Sit N Spin
Dinosaur Stompers
Activity Ball (my son LOVES this thing!)
Tumble n Twirl Top
Lullaby Glowworm
Wing n' Score Bsaseball

If you have little kids to buy for- some great deals! My three items ended up costing about $7/ea after tax and coupons/sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment