Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Amazon deals!

The big deal in online shopping is that most companies guarantee receipt of an item by Chrstmas Eve when you order by Dec. 17th. This gives you another day and a half to place your orders. And companies are rushing to give you deals so you'll order from them and not elsewhere.
I've seen more Amazon deals this year than ever before. It's kind of crazy!
**Note that Amazon's deals fluctuate so wildly you might find new deals and then they're gone in minutes, so if you see something you want, I suggest ordering immediately. I waited on an item I wanted to get and three hours later the price was up 70%. :(

Check these out!

Toys, Games:
Learning Resources Funny Phone Family Game Regularly $39.99, now $9.99 (75% savings)

Wild Planet Hyper Dash [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging] Regularly $29.99, now $9.99

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]
Regularly $69.99, now $39.98 (My daughter got this two years ago for Christmas, and she still uses it all the time. It's well made and gets a TON of use! This is a SUPER price for this!)

Monopoly Family Championship
Regularly $24.99 now $7.99


Movies:
G-Force (Single Disc Widescreen) On sale for $9.99

Planet Earth - The Complete BBC Series
On Sale for $26.49 (67% off!)

Farscape: The Complete Series
(This is one of my husband's favorite tv shows. I never got into it, but this is a super deal!!) $57.99, regularly $149.95

Tools, Hardware:

WOW!!! This $154 drill is only $29.99!!! (I think my hubby may be getting a new drill for Christmas!) :D

6 Inch LCD Digital Caliper with Extra Battery and Storage Case
Regularly $49.99, now $10.25!

Rite Lite 5 LED Puck Light 3 Pack
Regularly $39.99, now $8.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment