Sunday, December 13, 2009

Free batteries

I have been more than a little bummed about our region not getting the Rayovac $1/1 coupon for the free battery deal at Target. But this is even better!

Go HERE and enter code 74016761(do NOT copy and paste. You have to type those babies in yourself). You will be able to print a coupon for $1/1 Rayovac batteries. This is a pdf with unlimited prints.

Take these to Target and check out the Dollar Spot. These are $1 at Target.

I tested this today because when I printed these, they were a tad blurry, and I didn't know if they would scan. I have the worst Target on the planet so I thought if I could use them there, they could be used anywhere. ;)

The coupons did not scan on the table-top scanner, but when the cashier used the hand-held scanner gun on them, they scanned fine.

I got 8 packs of batteries for under a dollar (for tax).

With two children under 5, we hae a LOT of toys that require batteries. And you can't beat free!

No comments:

Post a Comment