Saturday, August 15, 2009

Seriously Yum.


I found a new vegetarian product and it is SOOOO good. Expensive though. I emailed the company and told them how much I loved the one I tried and they sent me a bunch of $1/1 q's and a "Free" q.

It's called Gardein and it's not all-soy based, which is nice. You can go HERE to read more about it and print a coupon. I think meat-eaters would not be able to tell a difference between this and the real thing. Seriously. It's that great of a texture. I have tried the chicken, but I am going to get the bbq skewers next. This is by far and away the best vegetarian "fake meat" product I have ever eaten in my life. So far I have only found it at Kroger, but I haven't looked at Whole Foods or Harris Teeter yet.

My only complaint is that it is really super-expensive. Luckily Kroger has them on sale right now.

What is gardein™?
Gardein™ is a savory blend of nutritious vegetable and grain ingredients, including soy, wheat, peas, beets and carrots, slow-cooked to have the authentic taste, texture and nutrition of premium, lean meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment