Thursday, March 25, 2010

A few good q's available to print

$1.10/1 Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt HERE
(a side note that this I will try. I won't buy the regular Go-Gurts b/c my daughter eats a TON of yogurt. The last time I bought Go-Gurt, she ate 4 or 5 of them in a day and the next day..well..there were some interesting side effects thanks to all the added coloring. BLECH!)

$1/1 Kellogg's Clever Kids Fruit Snacks coupon HERE

$1/1 Smuckers Uncrustables (after filling out form) HERE

$1/1 or $.50/1 Scotties tissues HERE (maybe re-set?)

$1/1 Reynolds Parchment Paper HERE

$1/1 Reynolds Aluminum Foil HERE

$1.25/1 Reynolds recycled foil HERE
(I saw these on closeout at...Kroger I think? for $1.49)

Ronzoni $.75/1 HERE and HERE
(makes these free at Kroger this week! These reset for me, I was able to print two more!)

Then, a deal at Target- I found Beach Towels in the dollar spot for $2.50 and if you go HERE you can print a coupon for $2/1 "Beach Towel" so gear up for the summer with $.50 beach towels!

No comments:

Post a Comment