Monday, March 1, 2010

Alert! Free dog food at Food Lion!

I posted a scenario I used at Food Lion last week, but it's even better, now both items are on sale! The $2/5 pet FLip expires on Wednesday, so you've got a few days to get free dog food!

Go Here and print the $2/5 pet item FLip

Buy
1 Chef Michael's dry dog food $3.50 (reg. price $3.99)
2 Cesar's entrees $.70 (reg price $.89)
=$5.77 (reg. price)

Use
MVP card, takes off $.87
$2/5 FLip
$2/1 Chef Michaels dog food 2.7.10 RP
$bogo Cesar's mq = $.89 1.24.10 RP
=$5.76

=$.01 oop + tax!

And while you're there, pick up some better than free Coffeemate. The small coffeemate stick packs are $1.29. Use the $1/1 FLip and the $.50/1 mq from the 2.7 RP for $.21 overage. To cover the $.21, get a banana or something. :)

4 comments:

  1. They've had some good deals this week. Kinda funny because I was just thinking the other day that I missed the good deals we used to get at FL like back in the summer and the triple coupons, and was wishing they'd have some good sales again.

    Even funnier, about a week before that, I had been thinking, hm, running kinda low on "good" (sweetie) cereal, we need a cereal deal.

    Lately I've been thinking hard on winning the lottery.
    It would probably help if I actually played it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Thanks so much for pointing out the Coffeemate stick packs deal. I didn't even think to check the price on those. :) Although the cat I got was B2G1, so I didn't use those. I am always looking for a good deal on dog food too so this was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post! I'm going to go over lunch today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! Food Lion refused to accept their own store coupons because "they wouldn't scan" and they can't force them through due to "fraud issues". Needless to say, I was not happy and called their customer service line.

    ReplyDelete