Monday, November 16, 2009

Great deal on My Little Pony

If you've got a little girl to buy for at Christmas-time, run over to Toys-R-Us! They have My Little Pony's on sale this week, Buy 2, Get 1 free. They start @ $6.49.

If you go here

you can print a coupon for $5 off a $20 My Little Pony purchase.

Get 6 $6.49 ponies
Pay 4x$6.49 = $25.96 +tax
-$5 coupon
= $21+tax for 6 ponies.

= darn good deal.

You can print two coupons per computer, so if you wanted to get pricier items, or more ponies, you can use more than one coupon

So if you spent $40 on ponies, you could use two coupons and get $10 off, etc. I did this deal the lasst time they were on sale a month-ish ago and may have to go out and do it again if I can get there without my daughter in tow. These make great stocking stuffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment