Sunday, November 8, 2009

A GREAT deal on the best cooking magazine out there!

And I'm not biased at all! ;)

In 1998, I was an Editorial Intern for Cooking Light Magazine, and it sparked my love for cooking. Not only does this magazine have the best food articles and recipes, but also has some pretty great healthy articles as well.

I highly recommend it, especially for a whopping $5!!

Amazon has this great deal through 11/13.

Click on the below link to sign up now!




There are some other great deals available right now as well, so you can use the Amazon link on my page to check them out. :) If you're looking for another great resource for coupons, check out Good Housekeeping- they've started having monthly manufacturer's coupons in the mag, and it's under $5 right now too!! It's listed as $7.97, but you get an instant $3 savings when you add it to your cart- making it $4.97 for a full year!!





(Thanks Southern Savers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment