Sunday, September 20, 2009

Feeling the Walgreens love

This was a great week at wags. Not only did I get those great deals I posted on Sunday, I also made off with a few of the double-deal Triaminic on Tuesday. (Somehow there was an overlap and when you bought two SPECIFIC triaminic items, you got two $5 rr's instead of one, making it a big moneymaker).

Then today I went ahead and rolled what was left of my $3 True North rr's (used those on the Triaminic deals) into Carefree/Listerine
So I did this

1 Carefree 1.99
-$1/1 mq = $.99 {earn $2 rr}
1 Listerine 2.99
-$1/1 mq printable = $1.99 {earn $2 rr}
1 Packet of seeds $.08 (Great Filler item!!)
-$3rr
Total oop: $.27

Repeat...

I now have $58 in rr's. I am going to use some tomorrow to get my papers (coupons aren't great, so just a couple, maybe 2, maybe 4), some Boost for my grandmother and Nestle tollhouse morsels, and then roll my $2 rr's into free toothbrushes.

My biggest excitement is over the Huggies deal at Rite Aid. This is one you can't pass up. If you know anyone with kids in diapers- you have to tell them about this deal. Even if you use cloth, like us, you still can use these for outings, nights, or even donate them to a food bank or shelter. (and get a tax write-off)

For those of you that missed my earlier post- here's how I am working the deal:
Transaction 1
2 Huggies $11/ea
-(2) $3 Huggies Pure and Natural mq from insert or printable
-(2) $2 Huggies Pure and Natural Rite Aid coupon from Video Values HERE
-$5/20 Rite Aid coupon from Video Values HERE
=$7.oo+ tax

Transaction 2
1 Huggies $11/ea
-(1) $3 Huggies Pure and Natural mq from insert or printable
-(1) $2 Huggies Pure and Natural Rite Aid coupon from Video Values HERE
1 Proantinox Liquid Urinary Tract Cleansing $6.99
-(1) $3 Proantinox Rite Aid coupon from Video Values HERE
6 Reeses Dark Pnut Butter cup bogo $.88/ea (will ring up $.88 for first and $0.00 for second)
-(3) bogo mq from insert
-$5/20 Rite Aid coupon from Video Values HERE
=$4.99 oop + tax

Earn:
$6.99 Proantinox SCR
$10.00 Huggies SCR #4

Profit: $5
(plus earn a little over $40 toward the Gift Of Savings!)

(I am hoping to get all Huggies Pure and Natural, since the coupons are a dollar more, but if they don't have the size I need, I also have the $2 off printable from HERE waiting in the wings, just in case.)

If you don't have the Reese's coupons from the paper, and would still like to get a low oop, there is also another "free" deal to up your total to use your $5/20. The Wheat Thins small packs are $1 and there is a $1/1 any printable HERE. Free crackers. :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment