Friday, April 30, 2010

What to do with Free Lunchables?

Alright, I'll admit it, we don't actually EAT Lunchables in my house. So I had $1/1 coupons for a free product I wouldn't feed to my kids. But I can't resist free!! So I concoted this:

Taco salad
1 Nacho Lunchables (stockpile item from this week)
2 cups Fresh Express Lettuce (stockpile item from this week)
1/2 chopped Avocado (stockpile item from this week)
1/4 cup Black Beans
1/4 cup shredded Cheese (stockpile item)

Put 2 cups lettuce mix on plate, top with black beans, chopped avocado, shredded cheese and drizzle on salsa from lunchable, cheese from lunchable (might need to be warmed up a little) and top with teensy cute little chips from Lunchable.

You can always top with dressing of your choice as well.

Yeah, you could make this with regular chips, Pace salsa and omit the nacho cheese, but why pay for those things when the Lunchables are FREEEEEEEEEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment