Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A fun side of couponing

The BEST part of couponing is that you save LOTS of money.

A fun side to couponing is trying products you normally would not try because they are free, insanely cheap, or you make money to buy them. :)

Here are a few things I have tried over the last few months I would not have if it weren't for couponing:

Starbucks Ice Cream
Coffee. Starbucks. Caramel. Need I say more?


Philadelphia Spinach and Artichoke Cream Cheese
Oh Man. So delicious. And so full of FAT!! (I had to make Doug take it away from me!!)


Glade Sense 'n Spray
This is a great product- I love the way you will forget it's there and suddenly as you walk by, you hear the little spritz of scent in the air and smell a burst of fragrance. I have terrible allergies and migraines- my migraines are triggered by strong smells so I can't have those strong plug-in things. These are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment