Thursday, January 20, 2011

Walgreens Diaper deal!

I don't know about you guys, but my stash of diapers is running low and my son has grown out of all the cloth dipes we have. So I am in desperate need of some diapers! I actually had to pay full price for some at Rite Aid this week!!! (used +ups and a RAvvq, so no real cash, but STILL! $11.99 for a pack! RIDICULOUS!)

Anyway, there's a decent sale at Walgreens next week, and if you start THIS week, you can get them free next week.

THIS week:
4x Sinex $5/ea
-$4/1 mq x4
=$4 oop, Earn $10rr

(if you have rr's already, like a $5 one, do this:)
4x Sinex $5/ea
1x Thermacare travel $2.50
fill $.29
=$22.79

-$4/1 x4 Sinex mq
-$1/1 Thermacare ip HERE
-$5/1 rr
=$22.00

=$.79 oop
Earn $5rr, $10rr


NEXT week:
1 Huggies $8.99
Colgate Pro-Clinical $3.49
=$12.48

-$2/1 Huggies mq 1.23.11 SS
-$10rr
=-$12.00

=$.49 oop
Earn $2rr, $2.50rr

If your store is out of Sinex, or you don't have any more q's, try this deal next week!
Buy
6 Maalox (regularly priced $6.79, 25% off) $5.09/ea
=$30.54

-$5/1 x6 Maaloxq
=$30.00

=$.54 oop
Earn $10 rr

Then, use that to get your Huggies.
:D

2 comments:

  1. Good to know! My son is trying to potty train, we have good days and bad days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandy! How old is your son? Mine will be 3 on Feb 25, and could care less about the potty. So I will continue to buy diapers until we start to make SOME progress (at least going once a day).

    I got a raincheck for Huggies a few weeks ago when they were $6.99. I got the raincheck for 4, and bought 2 last Saturday, and the nice cashier marked out the "4" and put a "2", so I can get 2 more at that price! I wonder if they would let me use it next week? Seems an awesome time to use it, especially with the $2 off coupon in this Sunday's paper.

    Ya know what? I started going to CVS 2 years ago for all their awesome ECB deals on diapers (mostly Huggies). But I haven't seen any good diaper deals there in months, really. I blew all my ECBs on last minute gifts on Christmas Eve. Thank goodness Wags has had some good deals lately!

    ReplyDelete