Friday, October 8, 2010

A few Publix observations

I noticed a few days ago when I was browsing (sans kiddos) that Publix does, in fact, carry Coconut oil. I ended up buying it at Whole Foods when I needed it, but of course, Publix has it cheaper. It's near the oils in one of their "all natural" insets. darnit.

The Mahatma rice packets are on sale for $.69. There was a $.50/1 coupon a while back making these free. The coupon does not specify type or size, so it may be used on this style.

If you haven't noticed already, Kraft Hidden Valley Ranch will be FREEEEE (plus a little extra) this week with the $2/1 printable HERE

I'll add some other items from my Publix list for the week later on. :)

1 comment:

  1. Were the Mahatma rice packets on the yellow adv. flyer sale or were they just on sale during last weeks ad?

    ReplyDelete