Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kroger Mega finals from last week

Well I FINALLY found the Crayons in stock, the night before the Cat deal ended and prayed the cat would print (It didn't the first, and only other, time I bought them). I diid a sample transaction, rolling the $4 GM cat, and yay! It printed! So I rolled it with two more sets, then hit the other Kroger in town yesterday to try to get more. I bought them out of crayons. The crayons weren't marked as a sale, the catalina wasn't listed, so I figured no one else would be looking for them. :) Plus it was the very last day you could do the deal.

Here's my grand total in 12 transactions on both days, started with a $4 GMcat:
8 Pillsbury Frozen Biscuits
-$.50/1 mq
132 Crayola Crayons
5 Goldfish
4 Boulder Canyon Chips
2 apples
3 small bunches bananas
21 Bumblebee tuna
-$.55/1 blinkie or $1/2 mq
14 Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade treats
-$.50/1 mq (sent to me by a wonderful friend in Ga! regional coupon! Thanks Mel!!)
2 Gardettos
-$.50/1 mq, $.50/1 cellfire/Kroger eq
2 Pillsbury Sweet Moments
-$1/1 mq, $1/1 cellfire/Kroger eq
18 Sobe Juice/Tea (these rang up $1.59/ea, so the "free" took off $1.59, so $.61 overage for each two bought)
-$bogo mq, $2/10 Kroger eq

Total Tax: $5.62
Total OOp: $8.15

No comments:

Post a Comment