Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm back! sort of.... starting with Rite Aid

I really missed posting! I don't even know if anyone is still reading, but I have a few friends who asked if I could help them get started with some scenarios, so that's what I am going to try to do for a bit. :)

Let me start by saying that I know there are people who don't have time or the inclination to do a bunch of separate transactions. If you want to buy everything in one swoop, that's totally up to you. Your out of pocket will be higher up front, but then you'll have more rewards to roll or use at the end, but the bottom line will be the same. :)

So, without further ado:

Rite Aid:
You must do this by tomorrow! There is an overlapping deal with the weekly and monthly deals, but the monthly ends tomorrow, 9/27 ( I know? It's not the end of the month? Who knows why they do it this way)

Make sure you have a Wellness Card (loyalty card) and that it's scanned before any items are rung up, ensuring you will get your discounts and rewards.

I am going to do this without any coupons but printables, then list the insert coupons at the bottom, which can further reduce your out of pocket (oop).

Buy
1  Crest Pro-Health $2.69
1 Periobalance GUM OR 1 Doctor's Nightguard $24.99
= $27.68

Use $5/1 printable for GUM here or printable for Nightguard here
=$22.68 +tax

Get back Crest $2.69 +up, $20 Nightguard +up, $5 Oral Care +up (the Oral Care up is the one ending tomorrow)

*If you have insert coupons, go back to the week of 8.28 and pull the $1/1 Crest coupon and save an additional dollar.


You could then purchase the Softsoap body wash, if you are in need, as it's either free or $.24 (depending on the coupon you received in your paper)

Buy:
Softosap Body Wash $2.99
Arizona Tea $.50 (for a filler)
=$3.49

Use
$.75/1 mq (from this weeks paper)

$2.69 +up from first transaction
=-$3.44

=$.05 out of pocket +tax

Receive $2 Softsoap +up

Some areas got a $1/1 Softsoap coupon, so if that's the case, buy something for your filler that will cover the extra. Something you need or want, a drink, candy bar, carton of eggs, loaf of bread, etc.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Brandy! I seem to have lost my way on my own.

    Auh, though I still can't make up my mind if I want to turn cash into Rewards. I let so many expire, it still makes me ill to think about.

    It wouldn't be so bad if I was going to buy something anyway, but if not for the deals, I usually don't shop the drug stores. Only Wags really has any decent sales, like on the garbage bags this week I plan to go get some of.

    ReplyDelete