Monday, December 13, 2010

Amazon deals

So I've been helping my grandmother do her Christmas shopping this year, and most of it online...at Amazon. I've run across some hot deals (IMO!) that I wanted to share! Here they are...

I bought this for us for our new Blu-Ray (free, courtesy of Walgreens ;) ) which we do not have any movies for! LOL!! I never did get a good deal on Toy Story three and of course my daughter has been asking for it. Love 50% off!



Here's one I am definitely getting! Ths is a lightning deal, so get it while you can!
iIt is pathetic that My husband and I still don't have a will. And we have children, so we NEED one. This is a great deal!!



Considering this for the person who has everything on my list (I can't name names... they read my blog sometimes ;) )



This is a truly awesome deal for the handy man/woman in your life. It's a little beyond my budget, but if you need a good deal, there are quite a few great hardware deals at Amazon right now...like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment