Monday, July 19, 2010

Rite Aid week of 7.18

So there's some pretty good deals at Rite Aid this week. :)

It is REALLY good for those in the long ad area- unfortunately, here in Middle TN, we are in the sucky-ad area, so we're missing out on the BIG moneymaker (Zegerid). Nevertheless, I have some scenario ideas for you guys I will try to post tomorrow, but I wanted to point out this deal which might get overlooked.

Garnier Nutriste products are regular price, but there's a $5/1 in-ad coupon for these, and the towelettes are pictured. These are regularly priced at $6.29.
There's a $1/1 mq in the 7.11.10 RP, as well as a $2/1 RA Video Values coupon this month (so far this coupon is a short barcode coupon, meaning you can use it more than once).
AND when you buy two, you get a $3 up+

So here's your deal:

Buy
2 Garnier Towelettes $6.29/ea
1 Traditional Smooth Moves tea $3.69
1 Dulcolax Balance $9.99
=$26.26

-$5/25 HERE (use zipcode 10038) or from VV program
-2x Garnier $5/1 in-adq
-2x Garnier $2/1 VVq
-2x Garnier $1/1 mq
-$2/1 Smooth Moves printable here
-$4/1 Dulcolax coupon 5.16.10 SS
=-$27.00

=-$.74+tax

Earn: $3up+ for Garnier
Submit for: $3.69 SCR for Tea, $9.99 for Dulcolax

3 comments:

  1. So all the VV from this month with a longer barcode can only be used once? I wasn't sure how that was going to work... bummer. Love the scenario!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in the short ad zone, too, and most of the best stores to shop are in the short ad zone. It's not any further to drive over to the long ad area, but they are some real ^*&%%&*s! over there.

    Anyway, I've bought Zegerid - and Motrin and Garnier - 3 times and only got the +UP once.

    By the way, for the Garnier, there is also some tubes of face cleanser, exfoliating, something something - I didn't really read it - anyway it's also Nutrioniste and is priced right about the same as the wipes, $6.29 or $6.49, and the in-ad coupon works for those too. The first store I shopped at only had one wipes, so I tried the other stuff and it worked fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, oh yeah, I did get some of the cleansers and they worked as well. I heard through the grapevine that beginning August the up+s were going to be limited to one deal per card and it seems to be going that way already. But since the Garnier is a mm within the transaction, that one is worth doing a few times since it also qualifies for the skincare rebate! :) I'm hoping my store gets enough stock in on Saturday (their truck day) for me to finish out the skin care rebate with the free garnier. ;)

    ReplyDelete